━ LOGO ━
- 2 initial custom logo concepts to choose from and 2 rounds of revisions on your chosen concept
- Final logo files for both web and print:
- Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with no background.
- Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Grayscale logo
- Logo to use with a color background
- Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
━ COLOR PALETTE ━
- An 8-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, three secondary and two tertiary colors.
━ IMAGERY ━
- 5 High resolution stock photos/graphics to boost your brand communications
━ TYPOGRAPHY ━
- A 3-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
━ BRANDING GUIDE ━
- A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
━ STATIONERY ━
- A double sided business card design for two (2) of your team members
- Business stationery: custom letterhead and envelope design
- Sticker: Design of a sticker which will include a variation of the logo
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The complete process can take 1-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals:
- After you purchase this listing we will send you a digital contract, work plan (with dates) and a set of questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal set of visual symbols.
- Once we get these answers from you, we will conduct research and create two logo concepts.
- We will get back to you via email for concept approval. We will proceed to work on the logo concept of your choice.
- You send back a first round of revisions. We work on the logo to reflect all needed corrections. We send it back to you for a second and final round of revisions.
- We will send you a final design package with all the files outlined above.