Ozone Labs S.A.S will comply with the delivery and development of each of our plans or memberships which are described in the following paragraph.
2. Membership Description
5 GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Products and Plugins
Initial Design Included (4 hours)
2-day archive for backups
2 GB RAM and 50 GB SSD Storage
Initial Design Included (6 hours)
5-day archive for backups
Plugin for multilingual site
4 GB RAM and 80 GB SSD Storage
Initial Design Included (12 hours)
15-day archive for backups
Plugin for multilingual site
Monthly custom analytics report
Monthly consulting call
Laravel integration upon request
3. Web Design and Development with Ozone
The reason we are able to offer such attractive and high fidelity ready-to-use designs is that we are committed to our customers’ success from the start. We believe in long-term win-win partnerships and that is why we invest in front and back end excellence.
4. Site Property and Transfer
A full licence of the website’s design will be delivered to the client once one (1) year of active service in the membership is completed. If the client wishes to obtain it prior to the completion of that first year, an amount equivalent to the number of initial design hours included in their plan must be paid in full. Each design hour is priced at 50 USD. In addition to that fee, the client is responsible for licensing all premium plugins included in their original site.
You can only remove the Powered By Ozone branding in Premium or higher tier memberships.
Ozone Labs SAS does not offer site transfer services to external hosting providers. In case the client needs to execute this movement, they must purchase said services with external developers or agencies. In case these developers or agencies alter the proper functionality of the site, the client must work directly with them. However, Ozone is always open to restoring the service by acquiring a custom package of development hours. Each case and its complexity will be assessed to scope out the number of hours required.
In every case, Ozone Labs SAS can only restore sites to a previous state if and only if the client’s membership is active. This is the only means through which we have site backups stored in our system and are able to re-launch them. When a client decides to end a membership, Ozone Labs SAS will only host files for 5 days after plan termination.
5. Hosting and Guarantee
Ozone web design and development services are only guaranteed for their operation in our Hosting plans. External servers may not be configured to offer optimal performance for our custom developments.
6.1. Due to the nature of the work, it may be necessary for the parties to handle confidential information and/or information subject to intellectual property rights, before, during, and in the subsequent stage.
6.2. The parties agree that any information exchanged, facilitated or created between them in the course and development of this agreement will be kept strictly confidential. The parties may only reveal confidential information to those who need it and are previously authorized by them.
6.3. Confidential information is also considered: a) That which as a whole or due to the exact configuration or structure of its parts is not generally known among experts in the corresponding fields. b) Information that is not easily accessible and c) Information that is not subject to reasonable protection measures, in accordance with the circumstances of the case, in order to keep it confidential.
7. Technical Support
Ozone is committed to providing technical support from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) from Monday to Friday via the following channels:
WhatsApp: +57 3013808828.
Tel: (+1) 305 280 7912
We also offer support 24/7 through the ticket system in the client dashboard.
8. Client Obligations
Not paying plans or memberships on time will enable Ozone to suspend the service when it deems it necessary.
10. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
11. You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to meet and adapt to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
12.Modifications to the service and prices
The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice.
13. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time.
14. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any product or service that we offer. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
15. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as necessary.
16. Return Policy. The modality of the service we provide does not allow us to make any kind of returns, in the case of not being happy with it for any reason you can cancel the subscription at any time
17. We may provide you access to third-party tools over which we do not monitor or have any control or input.
18. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We will have no liability derived from or related to your use of optional third-party tools.
19. Any use you make of the optional tools offered through the site is at your own risk and discretion, and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which the tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
20. We are not responsible for any loss or damage related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with third-party websites. Please review the policies and practices of third parties carefully and make sure you understand them before making any transactions. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions related to third-party products should be directed to the third party
21. Prohibited Uses In addition to other prohibitions set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) request others to perform or participate in illegal acts; (c) violate any local international, federal, provincial or state regulation, rule, law or ordinance; (d) infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties; (e) harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, belittle, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race, age, national origin or disability; (f) submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phishing, pharm, pretext, spider, tracking or scraping; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
22. In no event will Ozone Labs SAS, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental damage, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of income, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damages, whether by contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other arising from your use of any of the services or products purchased using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content or (or product) published, transmitted or made available through the service, even if it is advised of its possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in those states or jurisdictions, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The obligations and responsibilities of the parties contracted before the termination date will survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
24. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You can terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services or when you stop using our site.
25. If in our sole discretion, you do not comply, or we suspect that you have not complied with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain responsible for all amounts owed. . up to and including the termination date; and/or consequently may deny you access to our Services (or any part of them).
26. Entire Agreement The fact that we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of said right or provision.
27. These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals. , whether oral or written, between you and us (including but not limited to previous versions of the Terms and Conditions).
28. Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against the drafting group.
29. Changes to the terms and conditions You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. ozonegroup.co/terms-and-conditions
30. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service after the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of such changes.
31. Contact information
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.